Now you can send money to your loved one quickly and conveniently from your iOS Device!
The JPay App gives you access to your existing JPay.com account. All of your online preferences carry over to the App, so your loved ones’ names and inmate ID numbers are saved, as are the credit or debit cards that you use to send money. Just like on JPay.com, your transaction is quick and secure, and funds are usually available to your inmate within 24-48 hours.
The JPay App features:
-The fastest way to send money to your loved one with your credit or debit card
-Saved inmate lists from your existing JPay account, including inmate name and ID numbers
-Saved credit and debit cards from your account for easy payment options
-Quick access to the JPay Forum as well as JPay's Facebook and Twitter page
In order to use the JPay App, you must have an existing account with JPay. You can register for FREE at www.JPay.com or by calling (800) 574-5729.
© © 2012 JPay Inc.
iTunes Store: Top Free Applications in Finance
- Google Wallet – Google, Inc.
- Mortgage Calculator by Quicken Loans – Quicken Loans Inc.
- Great Lakes Mobile – Great Lakes Educational Loan Services, Inc.
- BillGuard – Track Spending, Save Money – BillGuard, Inc.
- SunTrust Mobile App – Suntrust Banks, Inc.
- Scottrade Mobile app for iPhone® – Scottrade, Inc.
- TurboTax SnapTax – Intuit Inc.
- JunoWallet+TV – Mobile Media Solutions, Inc.
- Bamboo Wallet – Mobile Media Solutions, Inc.
- Ingo Money – Chexar Networks, Inc.
- Ally Mobile Banking – Ally Financial Inc.
- CNBC Real-Time – NBC Universal, Inc.
- BillGuard – Personal Finance Security – BillGuard, Inc.
- CNBC – NBC Universal, Inc.
- Lemon Wallet – Lemon, Inc.