Foundations Memory Work Tutorials, Cycle 2
Strengthen your brain by memorizing quality content with art and song in a beautiful, interactive format in six subject areas. New features include enhanced graphics, Classical Conversations® Classical Acts & Facts Timeline, and U.S. presidents.
Classical educators know the importance of memorizing the grammar – the basic facts and vocabulary – of a subject. Now you can memorize the foundational knowledge of six subjects in a fun, interactive iPad application.
In Cycle 2, Classical Conversations Foundations students memorize 161 events and people in the timeline, including the U.S. presidents; 24 history sentences from medieval to modern world history; geographical features and countries of Europe and the world; 24 science questions and answers on ecology, astronomy, and physical science; multiplication tables (1 through 15), squares, roots, cubes, and basic math laws and conversions; Latin verb endings; and English grammar rules.
Medieval to modern world history is presented in an interactive application with songs and artwork designed to make memorizing enjoyable.
In addition, each history sentence links to a History Highlight, and each science question links to a Science Snippet; these are helpful teaching tools for classical educators and will expand memory work in depth and breadth.
No matter your age, you can build a firm foundation of knowledge by memorizing these building blocks of education.
Classical Conversations Foundations students, ages 4 through 12, have been using these same tools in our online subscription service, CC Connected. The new iPad application offers these additional features:
•Touch screen slides horizontally to reveal memory work by subject
•Touch screen slides vertically to study each subject by week
•Touch screen allows students to slide back and forth through the U.S. presidents
•Navigates easily back and forth and home
Classical Conversations® empowers homeschooling parents and establishes classical, Christian communities that equip children with a biblical worldview and the classical tools of learning in order to impact the world for God’s glory.
Visit us online to learn more:
www.ClassicalConversations.com • www.ClassicalConversationsBooks.com
Please send questions or comments to: email@example.com
© © 2013 Classical Conversations MultiMedia Inc.
iTunes Store: Top Paid Apps
- Trusper Tips, Tutorials, How-to’s – Trusper, Inc.
- Sleep Cycle alarm clock – Maciek Drejak Labs
- MotionX-24/7: Sleep Cycle, Snore, Heart Rate, Activity Monitor – MotionX™
- Sleep Time+ Alarm Clock and Sleep Cycle Analysis with Soundscape for Health and Fitness – Azumio Inc.
- Bleacher Buddy™ – Media Foundations, LLC
- Classical tales: Rapunzel – Jekolab Srl
- xCleaner – Memory Status, Storage Cleaner – WONJOO JANG
- Numbers Memory Match! Numbers and Counting Game for Kids – Eggroll Games LLC
- Preschool Memory Match and Learn : 7 in 1 Educational Matching Games for Kids HD – KID BABY TODDLER LTD.
- Baby Arts & Crafts – Care, Play, Paint and Create Your Memory Book – Kids Fun Club by TabTale
- Sleep Time! zZz Sleep Cycle Alarm – Aperture Mobile
- ALONE at WORK – Regent Beleuchtungskörper AG
- Cotap – Work Messaging – CoTap, Inc.
- App Granada – Clever Work System
- App Lleida – Clever Work System
Foundations Memory Work Tutorials, Cycle 2 – Classical Conversations